Why Should I Complete My Nursing Degree?
Many nurses and healthcare providers recognize the greater flexibility offered by bachelor's- and master's-prepared nurses. Employers are increasingly trying to attract qualified nursing candidates to their organizations. A completed degree shows commitment and prepares you to take advantage of even more career opportunities!
Nursing Degree Completion at North Park University
Specifically designed for registered nurses without a BSN, students can complete a BS with a Major in Nursing. Candidates to the RN-BS Program come to North Park University with a variety of educational and experience backgrounds, including the following:
- Registered nurses who have achieved a diploma from a hospital school of nursing
- Registered nurses who have graduated from an associate degree nursing program
- Registered nurses who have completed a bachelor degree in another area (such as Health Science, Biology and others)
The RN to BS program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). Benefits of the Baccalaureate Nursing Program for Registered Nurses include:
- The same high-quality, caring instruction as found in North Park University's traditional undergraduate and graduate nursing programs.
- Convenient scheduling options— nursing and general education courses are offered during the evenings, and at different locations.
- General education coursework offered in a seven-week accelerated, evening format through the School of Adult Learning (SAL).