School of Education Scholarships
Serving the City: A 25% tuition discount for full-time employees, teachers, and/or day-to-day substitute teachers in public or private Chicago schools. A copy of your certificate and CPS badge, or a letter from the principal of the school is required. This information must be submitted to the Admission Office. This scholarship is not available to students enrolled in the Type 75 certification program.
Leadership in Education: A 10% tuition discount for students enrolled in the Type 75 certification program.
North Park University is pleased to provide financial support for employees of Swedish Covenant Hospital (SCH) who enroll in degree programs in either face-to-face or online modalities, according to the following parameters:
- Full-time employees of SCH who enroll in a degree program at North Park are awarded a blanket grant (discount).
- This employee discount represents the full amount of financial aid available from North Park and will not be combined with other North Park grants and scholarships available to other students.
- Graduate students in the School of Education are eligible for a 30% tuition discount.
- To be eligible for the discount, students must complete an employee verification form available in the Human Resources Department of SCH.
- Continued employment will be verified annually by North Park University Financial Aid Office.
For all new graduate and teacher's certification students beginning in the fall of 2013, if you received your undergraduate degree at North Park University, you can return for continued coursework with a 20 percent tuition reduction. This grant may be used toward one course or a full program, for in-person or online courses. This grant cannot be combined with any other scholarship/discounts that may be offered to you.
The State of Illinois sponsors a variety of grant/scholarship programs for education students. Application requirements and the availability of funds are set by the State.