About the School of Education
For over 40 years, North Park’s School of Education has prepared educators to meet the needs of students in a complex, changing world. The School of Education enjoys a strong and well-established reputation throughout schools across the country. At North Park, you’ll develop the knowledge and skills you need to thrive as a highly effective educator.
- Programs approved by the Illinois State Board of Education leading to state certification.
- Experienced, caring full-time faculty who teach core courses to provide a solid theoretical foundation for all students.
- Specially chosen part-time faculty who teach our methods classes with up-to-date strategies and materials currently used in schools.
- Clinical experiences in urban, suburban, private, and public schools.
- Five additional endorsements and approvals for teachers.
The School of Education prepares competent, respectful, and reflective professionals dedicated to serving diverse learning communities.